Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blush Swatch Can GOSH Cosmetics Be An Alternative To Mac?

Can GOSH cosmetics be an alternative to mac? - blush swatch

All the products? Focusing primarily on the eyes .. is less expensive and I do not know if I can buy instead of mac ...

Mac has a large collection of eyshadows, I will probably buy ... but I buy most Gosh eyeliner and eye shadow in Mac? Is it worth it?

Moreover, what do you think of U:

Cover Girl Eye Shadow
Almay Eyeliner
Samples Jesse's Girl eye dush
and Face: NARS Laguna bronzer NARS blush?

1 comment:

scissork... said...

Hello .. I love MAC, I do not care .. GOSH but it seems much the same in quality. MAC is a little better, and I think it's not tested on animals (to be safe to .. I think the site would be reviewed further information about these things) .. You can also use the MAC counter and try the product for you to see if you like. With a selection of Gosh, I do not know how much eyeliner, the beautiful and creamy .. but have not found the product to more expansive, and I have some difficulties, all the nuances that I love. In addition, no staff specifically trained for this line, more personal than just a general knowledge of all products sold in the store. (GOSH I found at Shoppers Drug Mart. When CarrFDI in other places, I know .. sorry!)

Post a Comment