Saturday, February 13, 2010

Prospective Cover Email Oh No! ZIP FILE DRAMA. SERIOUSLY! Can The Prospective Employer See All Docs In My Computer?

Oh no! ZIP FILE DRAMA. SERIOUSLY! Can the prospective employer see all docs in my computer? - prospective cover email

I have a cover letter and resume in a compressed file to a prospective employer via mail. I blindly copy to e-mail. When I opened the email and click on my archives, I found a tutorial on the left side, which enables me to access everything: photos, music, videos, everything on my computer. The employer can be good or it is only available to me b / c I am my own computer where you store all? Answer Please! PS-It only took a pass on second half for e-mail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can see everything! You sit on your computer now!

No, it can not be teasing. She sent a file that is all that is doing everything in this folder.

Anonymous said...

just because you are on the computer.

Anonymous said...

that your employer can not show all that stuff

Anonymous said...

that your employer can not show all that stuff

Post a Comment