Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weding Card Message So I Went To My Friends Weding?

So i went to my friends weding? - weding card message

OK, so I went to the wedding of my friends from high school in November last year. So far we have really so close in recent years, and she sent me to go and hesitated Inviation. But first, I again responded to his invitation and said he couldnt do it. because I had plans. so I've deleted from myspace and send me a nasty message. I apologize to her and said. She was right, I go to his wedding. Yet they, I think it was a big problem, because we have hardly spoken in the past two years. But what happened to me, to go a little over Weddin da da da. I gave her $ 50 wedding gift. I havent heard a word. I sent a text message and to some never responded. I would be disturbed or that the people actually to 6 months to cards of thanks .. Message I find it very rude. but I want the opinions of others ..

No comments:

Post a Comment